Zack: She said "Take a hint." But when I asked "What hint?," Naomi said if she told me what hint, that it wouldn't be a hint any more, it would be a statement.
Booth: You're a smart ass, you know that?
Brennan: Objectively I'd say I'm very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass.
Kostov: You have the most beautiful bone structure.
Brennan: I can't take credit. It's genetic.
Zack: This is the third time in a row we've investigated without Booth. I don't like it.
Brennan: Why? He mostly ignores you.
Zack: Ignoring me is Booth's way of acknowledging my presence. It's a guy thing.
Cam: Not everyone's brain works as fast as yours. I have to mull sometimes. Are... are you familiar with that concept?
Brennan: Yes. I just always thought that it was a waste of time.
Hodgins: Oh, I could kiss you.
Angela: That would require permission, which I deny.
Cam: Why do you know that?
Zack: My knowledge is vast.
Cam: Why did I ask?
No comments:
Post a Comment